Please note: Options for your order will be available on the following pop up after adding to cart.
Our delicious cake pots layered with sponge cake and a variety of toppings to make them super delicious.
Find out more about this product below.
- Lemon Meringue - Filled with zesty lemon cake, frosting, lemon curd and meringue pieces.
- Raspberry Coconut - Vanilla cake with refreshing coconut frosting, raspberry jam and coconut sprinkles.
- Vanilla - A yummy vanilla sponge with vanilla frosting and strawberry jam.
- Jammie Dodger - Delicious vanilla sponge, raspberry goo, biscuity buttercream and jammy dodger biscuits.
- Peach Prosecco - Light vanilla sponge, steeped with prosecco syrup, layered with peach preserve and fluffy vanilla frosting.
- Chocolate Fudge - Chocolate fudge cake layered up with chocolate mousse frosting.
- Chocolate Salted Caramel - Chocolate fudge cake and salted caramel sauce interspersed with chocolate mousse frosting.
- Chocolate Hazelnut - Chocolate fudge cake, Nutella spread and hazelnuts with a chocolate mousse frosting.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter - Layered chocolate fudge cake, peanut butter and a peanut butter frosting.
- Red Velvet - Red velvet sponge topped with vanilla frosting.
- Carrot Cake - Carrot cake sponge topped with a vanilla frosting.
Includes 4x 250ml pots of cake in each Rubylou's branded box.
We advise you to consume your sweet treats from within 7 days of delivery, to ensure freshness...thats if they hang around for that long! Please refrigerate, but eat at room temperature.
Please Note: Our normal delivery day is Friday; all orders placed before midnight on a Tuesday will be delivered Friday that week unless a specific Friday is required. Any orders placed after midnight on a Tuesday will be delivered on the Friday of the following week.
Cake Pot boxes DO NOT fit through letterboxes. Please make sure you add a delivery address where someone will be available to accept your order.
* SULPHUR (lemon curd and sticky toffee options)
* NUTS IF IN THE CHOSEN FLAVOUR OPTION (although nuts can be omitted where required – no trace cannot be guaranteed as it is labeled on many of our raw ingredients. Nuts are used throughout our kitchen)