If I get a subscription, when do I receive my boxes?
- You can request the initial Wednesday dispatch date for the first box, subsequent boxes will be sent out each month following.
- UK shipping is dependant on weight and is calculated at the check out.
- We use Royal Mail s1st class signed for (with the exception of letterbox cookie deliveries)
- What if I or the recipient isn’t at home? - All orders are sent using Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for service - someone needs to be available at the delivery address to take receipt of your order. Ruby Lou's accepts no responsibility for delays and spoiling of items due to no one being available at your chosen address to take receipt.
- What if I prefer not to have my order delivered straight through my letterbox? - No problem just select the relevant option on the drop down box in each listing.
- How will the recipient know they have a subscription as a gift? - Don’t worry with their first box they will receive a notecard explaining the gift they have been given.
What about allergies?
- Our sweet treats contain MILK, EGG, GLUTEN, SOYA, NUTS (if in the flavour title). NUTS can be omitted but nut trace cannot be guaranteed as it is stated on several ingredients used. If you have a specific query regarding allergies please ask via the contact form before placing your order.
- Our vegan range does not contain any MILK or EGGS - they do contain GLUTEN and SOYA.